- Here’s what you get when you hire JamiSun
- Rehearsal Dinner Package
- Ceremony Package
- Cocktail Hour/ Dinner Package
- Reception Musician and DJ
- All Inclusive Package
– Unlimited consultations before the big day to make sure all details are covered.
– A customized experience with songs that only you have selected for him to play for your big day. No two weddings are ever alike.
– Over 20 years of passionate guitar playing experience giving him the ability to play all styles of music.
– A singer with a versatile voice that can resemble most singers in popular music from John Mayer and Van Morrison, to Johnny Cash, Bob Seger, and The Beatles. With a list of over 300 songs and the ability to learn any song in order to give your ceremony that personal touch.
– 10 years of professional experience performing in front of thousands of people, acquiring the ability to adapt and work any crowd. JamiSun has performed over 340 shows a year since 2007.
– 10 years of sound engineer experience. Never produces feedback at a show. Feedback can be a serious mood breaker that is often a factor when hiring less experienced “professionals”.
– Equipment valued at over $10,000 in two separate locations at your event. One setup for the ceremony musician as well as a wireless microphone supplied for the officiant for those bigger weddings. The other location being the reception hall where JamiSun will perform acoustically for cocktail hour and then DJ and Emcee the reception.
– With plenty of experience in the wedding industry, you can’t go wrong with JamiSun. Check out the reviews and testimonials on his website.
You could pay more to get separate artists to handle your Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, and Reception. However hiring JamiSun just makes more sense so you can allocate that part of your budget to other more important things like the honeymoon!
–JamiSun is “Charleston’s Best Solo Acoustic Act” 3 years in a row.
-Rehearsal dinners are at a whole new level when JamiSun is performing.
-Clients can preselect the list of songs to be played or you can leave it all up to a seasoned pro.
-With over 2,500 shows in 8 years, and over 300 songs on his list, there’s no audience or situation he can’t handle.
-JamiSun has more experience than anyone.
–Pre-Ceremony– JamiSun will create a relaxed ambience with his classical guitar and set everyone at ease as the guests take their seats. Setting the stage for the main event.wedding-main
–Precessional– As the wedding parties enter, he can perform instrumentally and/or vocally any song that the bride and groom select. He can also cue the actual song on the premium sound system provided.
–Ceremony– JamiSun will provide a high quality wireless microphone and/ or discrete lavaliere for the use of the officiant, bride and groom for those ceremonies with greater attendance. This feature really makes a huge difference during the crucial moments like the wedding vows.
–Recessional– JamiSun will perform the song of choice or cue the actual song that has been selected by the bride and groom after they are officially announced as husband and wife.
-JamiSun will perform as a solo acoustic artist and play familiar songs during the cocktail hour and dinner before the DJ or Band performs.
-This is a nice touch to add just before the high energy kicks in.
-Cocktail hours usually have a more upbeat selection, while dinners are more easy listening.
-Volume levels are at an adequate level so that conversations are heard clearly.
-All music is performed through the best QSC sound system. Currently available in the industry.
-JamiSun will transition seamlessly from live musician (Cocktail Hour/ Dinner entertainment) to DJing and Emceeing your reception.
-Making all announcements for first dance, Father-Daughter dance, Mother-Son dance, bouquet toss, cake cutting, and setting up the toasts.
-He can fulfill any song request, no matter what it is.
-If he doesn’t have it, he can get it immediately.
-Leave it up to DJ JamiSun to set the dance floor on fire with all the hits from every era, giving personal attention to each Bride and Groom before their big day to discuss what music would best suit their party.
-Not everyone wants to do the “Chicken Dance” or the “Macarena”.
-Includes everything above! Rehearsal Dinner, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Dinner, Solo Acoustic Performance, DJ-ing and Emceeing your reception.
-Break down and set up of all equipment.
-Personal one on two consultation with clients and unlimited communication right up to the big day.
-Customized song selection for the entire event.
-QSC K Series Subs, 12’ Mains, 10’ Monitors. Pioneer Serato DDJ SR Turntable.
-Yamaha Mixer. MacBook Pro 2014 series with most up to date hardware and software.
-Backups for everything to handle any technical difficulties whatsoever.
-Taylor, Breedlove, Godin, Dean, Rainsong, and Yamaha Guitars.
-JamiSun has endorsements with 3 of these companies. He uses Senheiser Microphones. Senheiser Wireless and Lavalier Microphones for ceremonies.
– Winner of “Charleston Acoustic Throwdown” 3 years in a row
– Professional Musician for over 10 years.
– Virtuoso guitarist for over 20 years.
– Member of ADJA (American DJ Assoc.) Certificate #LMDF36137
– Endorsements with Rainsong, Godin, Seagull Guitars, Clayton Picks and Breedlove Guitars
– Pro Musician over 20 years
– Guitarist over 30 years
– Songwriting contest winner
– “Best Solo Entertainer 2017- 2019” – Wedding and Private Events Magazine
– Feel free to shop around. We’ve already done the research to make sure this is the best deal in town. Please check out the testimonials to see what his past clients have to say.